Sunday, August 30, 2015

Do games die?

I play "Free Cell" a lot, it's my favorite. I play when I am on the phone (hands free), when I'm bored, and when I'm plotting - anything. I'm not great at it, so it is challenging enough to keep trying but not discouraging enough to send it to the hinterlands. I have played it on this computer tens of thousands of games since I got it. Today, however it decided to throw me a curve.
 Out of the blue, it began stacking a row wrong. I couldn't get it moved where it belonged. I finished the game and hoping it was just a fluke, began another.
 Things that make you say, "Hmm ..."
I played that game and quit. Played something else.
Then I tried it again. It's fine - or is it? Is my game dying or is it my computer? 
Good Sunday All!

6 comments:

  1. Humm don't know, never had that to happen. I play a lot of word games. Hope it's just a fluke and no more trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how odd. maybe there's a glitch. i play free cell occasionally when i need to relax my brain and focus on things other than my thoughts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know nothing about free cell. Solitaire, scrabble, boggle and bowling work well on mt devices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe restart the computer. I always try that when I'm having a problem before I scream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopefully it was just a fluke. It's been a long time since I played. It's not good for my obsessive personality to start playing games.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to play that a lot when I worked for 'the other hearing aid company' Don't tell my x-boss. lol! I haven't played it for a long time, but it was fun. This would be very disturbing to me. now you have me going hmmmmm

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always welcome, spam, however, is not. Please be respectful and stay on topic.