I wasn't going to do this, but it has been a few really nuttso days, trying to get this afloat. I believe there were over a dozen emails between me and the support team at the Book Patch. After an 'Internal Error' and having to start the process all over in the middle of the night, I managed to get it in there. I put the little 'Buy it Now' button on my page and checked it out. Worked fine. The next day, I went to the site itself to check out how it looked with the two other books I have. I couldn't find it. Then I had the bright idea to put in my (gasp) name. Low and behold, there it was, all by itself with my name.
My mind went a little blurry. Why would I bother using the S. J. if I was going to tell the world my name was Sharon? After emails and changing my name on my account to S. J. I was told, "All better now." Now, if by some extremely odd quirk of fate, I was ever sent a royalty check - will I be able to CASH it? I feel like I know this person that I am emailing and figure he/she must sigh every time they see my email address. All fixed? Yeah, I think so, after this afternoon when I did a search on the bookstore site and couldn't find my book by the book name, my name, or even the name that should have been up there. My helpful helper had entered S J without the periods and has included them now.
Now, I am not saying the company is a bad one - I may have done something in the midnight hours when I first tried to make it and it had a domino effect. They are always courteous and helpful and I will use them again. I liked that I could offer pdfs and believe me, I can't figure out mobi or epub - it was an option I could handle.
Have a nice evening/morning whatever. Now, I get to clean up the deceased baby spiders on the ceiling. Have a good one!